Okay, I know the pedicure could stand a touch up, but the scale number looks good! I've lost 12 lbs. in three weeks. I lost about 6 lbs. during the 10 day pre-op diet, and since surgery on Tues., I have lost about a pound a day. I know that this won't go on forever, but it is still nice to be under the 200 mark. Not going back there ever again!Now I'm just a few pounds away from my husband and we are having a bet to see how long it will take before I weigh less than him. :)
Happy Memorial Day everyone!


YAY! So happy for you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is Great!
ReplyDeleteOh, another Brat! You and Ellen are both below 200! I'm just jealous!!!! I have lost 11 pounds in one week though :) Can't complain about that. Congrats...it only gets better from here!
ReplyDeleteGreat news.
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I hope you after feeling good after the surgery. Seeing great numbers certainly helps I'm sure!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That should make any post surgery blues feel better.
ReplyDeleteLucky you Janice! I still have 20 lbs to catch up to my hubs!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Janice! Doin a happy dance for you!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! <3
ReplyDelete