Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day




The best part of my week was celebrating my children's successes. My oldest daughter was just inducted into NHS (National Honor Society) at her high school. We surprised her with a cake because we found out before she did. She came home and saw the cake and the copy of the email...and she knew. On Friday, my youngest daughter made Varsity Cheerleading for her middle school. Mind you, she has never been a cheerleader before and has limited tumbling experience. She has some good friends that helped her prepare. These accomplishments are special to me because our family just moved to this area last year. I was so worried about uprooting the girls at this stage (one is a junior in high school and the other is a 7th grader). As a mom, it was important to me that they adjusted, made friends and were happy. They have had a great year and that is the best present a mom could ask for.

Tomorrow is the day I will post my pre-op class notes. Promise! :)

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your girls!! Such great accomplishments. I'm glad they have adjusted well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Janiece! Kids are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day than celebrating one's children's awesome accomplishments. Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete