Monday, May 24, 2010

Band Day - Taking the Plunge

Great horoscope today..."You have people in your corner who love you no matter what. This is the stuff happy lives are made of. You'll be supported in the new adventure ahead of you." Nothing like a horoscope to make you feel better.

Thank you again to everyone for your reassurances! Blog land is really the best!

I lost 5 pounds during my 10 day liquid diet. Off to a good start! I was so nervous yesterday, I didn't even think about eating. :)

See everyone on the other side of bandland!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck, can't wait to hear back from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Janice! I can't wait to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you! You're going to do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you today. I hope everthing goes smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting on the other side for you babe!

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry that I missed your post yesterday!! Congratulations on the 5 lbs lost, and I hope your Surgery went smoothly.

    "Welcome to the Sisterhood/Brotherhood of the Bandster's"!!

    Post when you can to let us know all is well.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete