

I have posted my official BEFORE pix. I'm wearing my Chico's Travelers outfit in basic black which covers most of my wardrobe. We all know how "slimming" black can be. :) I carry most of my weight at the top. When I took my measurements, I was pretty much a perfect rectangle. As long as something is perfect, I guess that is good. Also, wearing my comfie flat Sketchers shoes. Can't wait to wear less black and more color. Can't wait to wear cute shoes; I have lots, but they kill my feet. And finally, can't wait to get rid of that double/triple chin!!!
Next week at this time I should be out of surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am and my doctor generally takes about 25 min for a lap band and he runs early.
Doing better on my liquid lifestyle. I like Carnation Sugar Free Instant Breakfast. You can add nonfat dry milk powder for extra protein. I've lost one pound in three days. It is a bitty start. My goal is to lose 3-4 more pounds this next week.
Followers...If you have a blog and I'm not following you, please let me know. I try to read your blogs from start to finish. THANK YOU to everyone for your words of encouragement, support and humor. :)
Doing better on my liquid lifestyle. I like Carnation Sugar Free Instant Breakfast. You can add nonfat dry milk powder for extra protein. I've lost one pound in three days. It is a bitty start. My goal is to lose 3-4 more pounds this next week.
Followers...If you have a blog and I'm not following you, please let me know. I try to read your blogs from start to finish. THANK YOU to everyone for your words of encouragement, support and humor. :)


You before pix are so much nicer than mine! I start liquids tomorrow. I'm right there with ya!
ReplyDeleteYou're really pretty. You're going to be a serious knock out. I can't wait to follow you on this journey.
ReplyDeleteI had a lower BMI to start with too. I did zero dieting before hand and only lost about 8 pounds on my 10 day liquid diet. I didn't complain but I thought maybe something was wrong with me. Now I look back and roll my eyes. Since I started my pre-op diet, I've averaged 2.5 pounds per week.
I know this is above average, and I swear I'm not trying to toot my own horn. My point is just to remind you to just do what you're supposed to and it will work.
You look great pre surgery!!!! 1 week to go you must be super excited!
ReplyDeleteIt will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking at lovely shoes this week and can't wait till I can wear heels without pain...we'll get there.
ReplyDeleteGood luck for next week, you don't sound nervous...more excited. Is that right?
Good Luck next week---See you on the other side!!
ReplyDeleteDarn. I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful before picture. Your afters are going to be smokin'
ReplyDeleteHi Janice! Not quite sure how I got to your blog, but glad I did so I can follow your SUCCESS!
ReplyDeleteThe week will fly by. I used to drinks Carnation Instant Breakfast too - it's the only one I could tolerate.
ReplyDeleteHi Janice, I just found your blog through Stephanie's "Dreams of Skinny High Heels".
ReplyDeleteOne more week till Surgery!! How exciting! It is always exciting even for us that are already banded because we remember how excited we were to get ours.
And it will be here before you even know it!! Good luck!
Good luck it is getting sooo close..
ReplyDeleteNew to following.
www.bandsterjourney.blogspot.com
Looking forward to following you through your journey..
I just found your blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your surgery! Mine is Monday, May 24th!
I've just added you as a friend, so I can keep up with your journey!
Hey Janice... thanks for visiting my blog.. Glad to meet you.. Good luck with your surgery
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!!! You are going to do so well :)
ReplyDeleteI think you already follow me, but here is my blog just in case:
graces-fat-chance.blogspot.com