Saturday, May 8, 2010

My NEW Goal

We just went as a family to see Iron Man 2. I loved the first one and the sequel was just as fun!
My NEW goal is to have a body like Scarlett Johansson in the cat suit she wears! That is motivation to add exercise. :)

I had my first pre-op class last Thursday. I will share more on that later in the week. We received a lot of great ideas and tips.

Happy almost Mother's Day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the ideas and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...i used to say I would sell my left breast to look like Michelle Phiffer did as Catwoman in the old Batman movie. Now, I would sell my husband to look like Scar Jo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Ironman 2! It was so funny!!

    Also, I could not get over how gorgeous Scarlett Johannson looked. Just incredible!

    ReplyDelete