
Yes, you heard me right...I have CDO (I'm so OCD I have to put it in alphabetical order).
I told my family I wanted to get a second scale because my new one seemed a bit "bipolar." My teenage daughters told me I was getting obsessive and that if my dh went with me to buy a second scale, then he would be "enabling" me. (mind you I did buy a new scale a few weeks ago when my 7 year old scale broke). The children said they could picture the bathroom with dozens of scales and no place to walk. I was out of control.
I told my family I wanted to get a second scale because my new one seemed a bit "bipolar." My teenage daughters told me I was getting obsessive and that if my dh went with me to buy a second scale, then he would be "enabling" me. (mind you I did buy a new scale a few weeks ago when my 7 year old scale broke). The children said they could picture the bathroom with dozens of scales and no place to walk. I was out of control.
My loving husband went with me to buy a second new scale. Now I can happily weigh myself on two different scales 300x a day. I'm CDO...and my name is Janice. :)
I thought my dh was pretty supportive about the whole scale thing until he gave me a quote, "A man who has one watch always knows the time, but a man who has two watches is never quite sure." Humph...I'm not going to take that personally. :)
Okay, I'm 5 weeks post-0p now and I can definitely feel the hunger. I can see where a fill will come in handy next week.
I thought my dh was pretty supportive about the whole scale thing until he gave me a quote, "A man who has one watch always knows the time, but a man who has two watches is never quite sure." Humph...I'm not going to take that personally. :)
Okay, I'm 5 weeks post-0p now and I can definitely feel the hunger. I can see where a fill will come in handy next week.
5 weeks post-op (and 10 days pre-op liquid diet), I have lost 19.8 lbs and 11.25" total.
Most came from:
3" from waist (this is good; I have a long way to go)
2" from thighs (hello, this is like the smallest part of my body)
Most came from:
3" from waist (this is good; I have a long way to go)
2" from thighs (hello, this is like the smallest part of my body)
1" from bust
3.5" from hips (I have the droopy butt/parachute pants that Queen Vickie mentioned)
I guess we don't get to choose where we lose it from, as long as we lose it.
Humor for the Day: Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them,'I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent.' 'Thank God,' said an elderly nun at the back. 'I'm so tired of chardonnay.
I have had a crazy schedule this week...next time up for air is Friday. I'm still going to try and do 30 min of reading blogs a day. I have lots of catching up to do. Miss you guys!


I have two scales, too!!!! I didn't like what one was telling me, so I bought another and sure enough it matched my old one. I'm crazy like that!!
ReplyDeleteAll those inches gone forever! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI say weigh yourself with one foot on each...and hey, you could buy so many they'd be like tiles on the bathroom floor! You are SUCH a Scale Whore LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great!
ReplyDeleteYou are rocking it!
ReplyDelete