
Thank you Linda for your technical help!!! I truly owe you a margarita if you are going to Chicago.
My concern was that while I had 109 blogs I follow show up on my Dashboard, only 77 were showing up on my blog under "Blogs I Follow". I use the "Blogs I Follow" link to read blogs and let others know if I'm following them.
I went in under "Design" and "Add & Arrange Page elements...then clicked on "My Blog List" gadget. There may be a simpler way to do this, but I just removed all the old ones and then added all current blogs I follow. I guess if I do that every few days I should be current.
Sorry for all of the confusion. Truthfully, losing weight is easier than figuring out some aspects of technology. I got lots of mental exercise today. :)
Please make sure I'm following you by checking "My Blog List". Thank you...and I should be caught up reading everyone by the weekend!
Happy Hump Day!
Happy Hump Day!


Hi Janice-something I use is the Google Reader. It opens all the blogs you follow and you can click on each title to go to their blog. It makes it easy to read everyone's post,without actually going to the blog. If you go to your Dashboard and scroll down to the "Blogs I Follow" on the right hand side under "Items" you will see a link called "View in Google Reader". When the next window opens it shows new posts that you haven't read. I find it good when I am away for awhile to see what I missed or I can click on Mark all as Read and move to the new stuff. Hope this helps. It gets a bit out of control with trying to keep up but I find this the easiest. If you need more info send me an e-mail at ysandray@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad could help a little.
ReplyDeleteWe'll talk over margaritas in Chi town. :)
No - advice is free.
Happy hump day to you too! This blogging technology definitely takes some getting used to.
ReplyDelete