Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Scale & Burping

See the lame-0 scale on the left? It quit working. Put a new battery in it...still not working? Maybe it got tired of me standing on it 20x a day. :) My children pointed out that it is at least 7 years old...and in teenage years that is virtually an antique.

I went to my favorite bath store, complete with my 20% off coupon and purchased this fun new beauty. I thought it was pretty because it looked like tile. It is too soon to tell if we love each other yet...time will tell.

Ellen posted on her blog about burping and I thought that didn't apply to me. BUT I realized often after I eat I have a big hiccup. It sort of sounds like the start of a hiccup, but I just have one. Maybe that is my burp. :) Is this normal?

Loving the puree stage! So much easier! Not drinking while eating is not easy for me. Not a big deal on the liquid stage, but a bit tricky now.

Happy one day until weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Drinking while not eating was such a hard thing for me to overcome! Even now there are times where I have to have a drink during my meal. I just got a new scale, too! Mine did the same thing as yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most of the first year after banding, I rarely burped. And when I did, they weren't very forceful. After my first pregnancy (and complete unfill), I was back to being a champion burper. I still find the whole thing strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the burping is normal. When I hiccup, its a sign that I need to stop eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not one that got the burping but I have heard of that...hope your new scale likes low low numbers :-)

    ReplyDelete