Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm in Jeans


Okay, ignore the geeky pic...but I'm in jeans! I had these in my storage closet, but decided to start trying some things on today just to see where I was at. I'm in jeans...and I can breathe! I carry most of my weight in the center of my body (boobs & tummy). I have no waist.

I put on what I thought were my cute shoes! It takes so little to make me happy these days!
Now to take the 17 year old shopping for interview clothes. :) She has an interview at the local ice cream shop. They make all their own ice cream. There is always a line out the door. It is truly the local hot spot. Willpower on my part...Ice cream is part protein , right? :)

Happy weekend!

12 comments:

  1. You look ADORABLE! I love the jeans and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jeans. I agree ice cream is protein.. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Congrats! Ice cream is my drug of choice! STAY AWAY! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geek? I don't think so - look at your face - like the cat that got the canary - just gorgeous and you look amazing!! (And I know all about carrying weight where you do, I'm exactly the same!!) I liked the bit about ice cream and protein lol. Made me laugh. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pic & your entire outfit! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amaxing and yah!! for jeans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its totally a dairy!!

    YEAH for jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete