
Ignore the lumpy tummy...it kind of looks like my puree diet right now. :) BUT...the five incisions look great for two weeks and one day out. Some day I hope to have Amy Abs!
Started Puree diet today...I'm in heaven!!! It just feels good to have something of substance.
Started Puree diet today...I'm in heaven!!! It just feels good to have something of substance.
You can buy pre-cooked baked potatoes from the freezer in the grocery store. I microwave a 1/4 of a baked potato sprinkled with a few tbsp. of non-fat dry milk, then stir in a couple tbsp. of low-fat cottage cheese and you have a REAL MEAL!!! 24 days is a long time waiting!
Happy Hump Day!


Wow! They look so good! I hope when I get mine done I heal as good as most everyone here. :)
ReplyDeleteYour incisions look great! Oh how I loves my mushies when I made it to that stage!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look great!
ReplyDeleteI'm jeaolous of your scars. Mine look like someone came after me with a dull potato peeler. Enjoy your mushies!
ReplyDeleteNice scars! A couple of mine still have some small scabs left. Last night I made Chicken Cacciatore and couscous. I had 1/2 cup of couscous and 1/2/cup of chopped chicken thigh with some marinara sauce and a sprinkle of parmesean cheese. It was so good!
ReplyDeleteLooking great!! Are you using anything to help them heal up nicely or are you just one of the lucky ones? Inquiring minds wanna know!
ReplyDeleteMmm...potatoes. I'm back on liquids for two days (had my first fill yesterday) and I'm finding it SO MUCH harder than it was the first time!
Yep you're healing nicely. I would like to know if you are doing anything as well to make the scaring minimal?
ReplyDeleteI have done nothing to my scars yet...I figured it was too soon. I might start putting some aloe lotion on them in another week. They look much better than I expected. Your chicken sounds good Miss Vickie!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for eating food again. Big girl now! And your scars look so good. Mine look like I had surgery last week.
ReplyDeleteummmmm.....yeah......my scares don't look near that good and i'm 3 months post op!
ReplyDeleteHooray for MUSHIES!!!
ReplyDeleteYour scars are already barely there - how cool! Yeah on making it to mushies!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Next step real food!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had the arrows cause I can barely see the incisions.
ReplyDelete