
I need TECHNICAL help...actually probably need more than that, but we will start at the technical end.
I'm new to the blogging world and think I'm getting the hang of things, but every now and then I get stumped. For example, I keep signing up to FOLLOW new bloggers and they don't automatically pop up on my dashboard. I use my dashboard to stay on top of my blog reading.
I'm new to the blogging world and think I'm getting the hang of things, but every now and then I get stumped. For example, I keep signing up to FOLLOW new bloggers and they don't automatically pop up on my dashboard. I use my dashboard to stay on top of my blog reading.
I got to the mechanics of my site and I see where it says "add" and "manage" for my dashboard, but neither seems to be what I need to update/refresh blogs followed.
I'm such a dunce when it comes to this stuff, somehow or another I ended up following my own blog.
If anyone has the trick to "update/refresh" new blog followings on my Dashboard I will be forever grateful and buy you a margarita in Chicago! Hope this makes sense!!! :)
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!


Janice - when you're in your dashboard do you have "all blog updates" highlighted? It's in the window that says "blogs" (next to items). All the blogs you follow should be listed under the blue highlighted area (does that make sense?). Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI looked at my Dashboard and it shows I'm following 109 blogs, but I'm wanting them to show up on my blog under "My Blog List". So I guess that is a different concern that what I had before. I have an idea...I'm going to try going to the Widget "My Blog List" and maybe I can update it that way. I think losing weight is easier than figuring out my blog. :) Thanks Linda!!!
ReplyDeleteI go to the blog I want to follow and click "follow" and then follow the prompts. Then they show up in blogger reader.
ReplyDelete