
Great scale victory...I weigh less than my husband...195.6 as of this am!!! He reads my blog so he knows I mean it affectionately! One of my goals was to weigh less than him (a lot less than him, but this is a good start:)
I'm down over 16 lbs. Weight loss seems to be better now that I'm eating purees!
Happy weekend!


How funny you should post that! I now weigh less than the hubs too! 11 pounds less! Great job on the weight loss so far!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!! I know how good it feels to weigh less than your hubby. My hubby weighs 162lbs...I got down to 158 and although he does not know my weight one day I was like you know I weigh less than you !!! he he Now the scale is going up agin and I will once agian weigh more than him...but after the baby it will go back dowb agian!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to catch up with my husband and then leave him in the dust. In the most loving way of course.
oh and be sure to check out my food blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://cheeseburgergirleats.blogspot.com/
CONGRATULATIONS!! My main goal (not my dream goal, but the one I think I can realistically accomplish) is to weight less than my skinny boyfriend. He's 140! I keep joking that I'm gonna overfeed him the portions I can't eat so he'll gain and then I won't have such a huge hill to climb! It works out because 140 is the high spot of my "normal" weight for my height. Not that I take much stock in what's "normal" anyway...
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I'm gunning for my husband too, he is at 175 so I still have 17 lbs to go!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete