
I'm leaving in less than 30 minutes for a business trip for the week and I wanted to get a good-bye blog in. :)
Went to *L*A*Tan yesterday for their Monday special spray-on tan $10 (regularly $30). This was my first time ever in a tanning salon. I don't know how much you can tell from the picture, but I did get some color. I don't think I'm too orangey. :) You step into a private room and you can lock the door. They give you a paper shower cap for your hair and a lotion to rub on your palms, etc. so you don't pick up the mist there. After you get into your bday suit you step into a unit which looks like a shower. I pushed a green button and after 5 seconds a fine mist sprays my front for 15 seconds. Then I have 5 seconds to turn around before I have another 15 seconds on my backside. It takes about four hours for the full color to appear. All in all it was okay. I think it is nice for a special trip, etc. The whole process took less than 5 min.
Went to *L*A*Tan yesterday for their Monday special spray-on tan $10 (regularly $30). This was my first time ever in a tanning salon. I don't know how much you can tell from the picture, but I did get some color. I don't think I'm too orangey. :) You step into a private room and you can lock the door. They give you a paper shower cap for your hair and a lotion to rub on your palms, etc. so you don't pick up the mist there. After you get into your bday suit you step into a unit which looks like a shower. I pushed a green button and after 5 seconds a fine mist sprays my front for 15 seconds. Then I have 5 seconds to turn around before I have another 15 seconds on my backside. It takes about four hours for the full color to appear. All in all it was okay. I think it is nice for a special trip, etc. The whole process took less than 5 min.
My weight was down to my lowest this morning at 187.8. It has pretty much plateaued the past week or so. The good news is I'm not gaining, just not losing. I'm going to try and move my next fill appt up, because I'm hungry pretty much non-stop and can eat anything.
I look forward to catching up on everyone's blogs when I get back. It really means the world to have this group to connect with. Have a wonderful week filled with lots of weight loss!


You look great janice...have as good a time as you can on a business trip!
ReplyDeleteMy weight has stalled these last 2 weeks too. Not gaining but not losing either. I am working my butt off at the gym 5-6 days a week though. Have a nice trip....and I was wondering if the spray tan feels sticky?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful lady :)
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip!
When I hit 50 pounbds down I'm going to buy like 20 tans or something, maybe I'll have to look into the spray on tan. You look great! Have a safe trip!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!!! Have a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteLook at your collar bone!! :) Have a great trip :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so skinny! Have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous! Keep up the great work! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteIt's so funny you mention the spray tan. I'm going to give it a try either Thursday or Friday for the first time before I head to the beach. I'm very fair and it would be nice to have some color. Your color looks great. They said they have 3 shades. I'm not sure if I should to with light or medium. Which color did you pick?
ReplyDeleteOoh! A nudie tan! You are way braver than I am! It looks good.
ReplyDelete