

For a decade I have avoided being in front of the camera. I have no record that I ever existed in my family's life. Sad way to live. Now I volunteer to have my picture taken. I'm a camera hog! :) Today was my youngest daughter's award and presentation ceremony for the end of cheer camp. I noticed another mom getting her picture taken with her daughter and I decided what a good idea. I now have official proof that I exist! The other picture is of the two of my daughters together. This is a BIG NSV!
Looking forward to my spray on tan Monday; didn't realize how pale I am. :)


Janice,
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing - just amazing. Your skin is glowing, you look content and happy (and proud!!) It's a weird way to feel when suddenly we are not camera shy any more. I joined that club a while ago also.
Huge congrats to you.
You look FOXY! If I was as skinny as you, I'd never stop having my pic taken.
ReplyDeleteYou look great - it's so great not to worry about having your picture taken.
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are looking fine. Keep that camera clicking-LOTS!
ReplyDeleteYou and your daughters are absolutely beautiful. You look like such a proud, glowing momma! Congrats on the NSV! I can't wait to become a camera hog too!
ReplyDeleteJump in front of as many cameras as possible, your family will treasure them.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic janice...you and the girls are all gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou and your girls are just beautiful! You will have lots of camera moments while your daughter is in cheer. Enjoy yourself...you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic...and what an acomplishment to finally say there is no fear of the camera. My friends hate me because i avoid nearly all circumstances when there is a camera around unless im the one taking the photo! You look brilliant.... i will say i LOVE your pale skin but i do understand how people tan.... for me i love porcelain pale skin over tans but some people really suit tans too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, i love getting comments from you!
Im trying to eat more.... funny when i was on 6 small meals a day i felt energetic and really positive, since the surgeon said no and i eat like once a day and have a coffee during work i feel sad and pretty tired. I had 4 crackers at work yesterday ahahah so ill try and keep that up.
I think the hardest part for me is finding healthy easy foods to eat :-\.
You rock Janice!
Ashx
I can't wait to be a camera hog. My daughter put up a picture of the two of us on facebook and I made her take it off (I had a major double chin working). She said "But Mom, we don't have any pictures together!" Broke my heart. I told her we'd get one done soon that she could put up.
ReplyDeleteHey camera hog....give someone else a chance! Just kidding! I hide from the camera like it is the plague! I can't wait to be a camera hog! Someday! Your daughters are gorgeous and so are you! Spray on tan.....hmmm, I want one!!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! And that big smile is definitely genetic : )
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be a camera hog!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture and great success!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous! Let me know how the spray tan goes. I'm afraid of looking orange. I'm already blindingly pale to begin with! I need to get one before the Chicago trip, so be sure to post "after" photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you for following me! I just wanted to stop by say hi and let you know that I'm looking forward to your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures by the way!
Love the photo!!
ReplyDelete