We made the Skinny Taste Salisbury Steak with Mushrooms the other night. Delicious and lots for leftovers!
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1962732
I have not had a recipe from them yet that I did not like.
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1962732
I have not had a recipe from them yet that I did not like.
Since I'm a week out from revision my main focus is tracking my food. I see my dr. next week and hope to get back into some exercise.
I have been recording all of my food for the day on Calorie Counter in the am so then I have a plan in front of me.
I increased protein today. My goal is to keep it close to at least 80 gm a day.
This is my basic food plan for these two weeks post-op. If I need a tweak at the end of the day I will have a tbsp of peanut butter.
Breakfast:
Cream of Wheat/Skim Milk/NF Dry milk for extra protein/splenda
I increased protein today. My goal is to keep it close to at least 80 gm a day.
This is my basic food plan for these two weeks post-op. If I need a tweak at the end of the day I will have a tbsp of peanut butter.
Breakfast:
Cream of Wheat/Skim Milk/NF Dry milk for extra protein/splenda
200 cal/13 gm protein
Lunch
1 c, Chicken Chili Skinny Taste/Lite Sour Cream/Colby Jack Shredded cheese
340 cal/26 gm protein
Dinner
1 small Salisbury steak/green beans
285 cal/24 gm protein
Snacks
Lunch
1 c, Chicken Chili Skinny Taste/Lite Sour Cream/Colby Jack Shredded cheese
340 cal/26 gm protein
Dinner
1 small Salisbury steak/green beans
285 cal/24 gm protein
Snacks
3 slices Summer Sausage/2 slices Swiss cheese
1 tbsp Cool Whip Lite/SF jello/Sobes
280 cal/16.5 gm protein
1 tbsp Cool Whip Lite/SF jello/Sobes
280 cal/16.5 gm protein
Total = 1105 cal/79.47 gm protein
Have a great week everyone! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment