
Going to have surgery on 2/20 to RECONNECT the tube, etc. I feel like I have been unplugged. :) I think I am getting new equipment. I will know more next week.
The biggest advice I can give is get to your dr. if you are gaining weight, don't be embarrassed. I could have figured all of this out back in the fall if I had not let my pride get in the way. All is well now that I know what the problem is and can get it fixed.
I'm committed to getting back to blogging regularly. That helped in the past to keep me mentally connected and focused on my goals.
The biggest advice I can give is get to your dr. if you are gaining weight, don't be embarrassed. I could have figured all of this out back in the fall if I had not let my pride get in the way. All is well now that I know what the problem is and can get it fixed.
I'm committed to getting back to blogging regularly. That helped in the past to keep me mentally connected and focused on my goals.
This is the first time I have responded to a BYOC.
1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.
Definitely chocolate. My husband gives me a BIG box each year. Maybe I should have him start reading my blog. :) This year I asked for dinner and a movie. Want to see "This Means War" with Reese Witherspoon and "The Vow" with Rachel McAdams. Okay, I may have said no to chocolate, but I wouldn't be against a small bag of movie popcorn.2. What's your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?
I guess I would need to actually GO on a vacation to have a vacation personality. All of my trips seem to always be business related. I would want to veg/chill and not pay any attention to time and schedules. Read, do a little sightseeing, maybe even go ziplining, drink a glass of wine...
3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.
Kind
Organized
Nurturing
Positive
Funny
4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?
Heights, big spiders with fangs and snakes. There was a snake on the sidewalk downtown in our city. I refused to go on that side of the street. Ended up with 5 policemen tracking down the snake in a restaurant window. The 3 1/2 foot snake was tasered. We live in a small town...what can I say? :)5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
This is my coming back to blogland week. I have missed it. It had been over a year since I posted. People have gotten a LOT skinnier, had babies, etc. It was fun to read stories of fellow bloggers. Life goes on.
Real life is getting my revision surgery. I feel like a car with maintenance problems. I have been in pain the past five months and did not know why, so it is a BIG relief to solve that mystery. If I could have the surgery tomorrow I would. I am confident now I can get back on track after this surgery. Can't wait to exercise again and lose the 20 lbs. I gained since Sept.
Happy weekend everyone!
Happy weekend everyone!
Janice


good luck with surgery :) let us know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Janice! Hey, just tell your doc to revise you to the Sleeve while he is in there and call it a day :)
ReplyDelete