Revision surgery tomorrow. My fourteen year old daughter asked me today if I was looking forward to it. I raised my eyebrow at her and she said, "You know, at least you won't be in pain any more." She is right. :) Know that if you are in pain, something is not right.I was inspired byMaria from Last Train out of Fatland who shared her goals. I'm trying to get myself pepped up before my surgery and thought a few goals would help keep my morale up. Kind of like a coach before the big game. :)
I'm just setting goals for six months out. I can't see further than that down the tunnel.
I'm just setting goals for six months out. I can't see further than that down the tunnel.
February - July 2012
Weight Goal July = 160 lbs.
That is aggressive, but only 12 lbs. less than I weighed before I became unplugged, so it is doable.
*Track my food daily using Calorie Counter
*Plan weekly meals and stick to daily plans.
*Eat out no more than 1x a week.
*Eat out no more than 1x a week.
*Go to the gym 4x a week. Focus weights, bike, and swimming.
Steam room and jacuzzi are the reward. :)
*When weather gets better, take some bike rides on our local trail.
*When weather gets better, take my dog on a daily walk.
Back to finishing up odds and ends at work, so I can take it easy this week.
Happy sunshiney weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment