My largest incision around my port is starting to get itchy as it heals. I didn't know if I should be putting anything on it so soon after surgery. I was thinking a little bio-oil sounds good about now.Little by Little! My weight this morning was 188.8 which is 2.4 lbs. down since Monday. I have been very diligent writing down what I eat every day in my journal. I know that it helps to document somewhere and I am a woman on a mission! My goal is to record my weight on my blog every Monday.
I found a couple of wonderful recipes on the Zip List that I fixed this week. What I like about Ziplist is that you click on the recipe you like and it composes your shopping list for you.
I found a couple of wonderful recipes on the Zip List that I fixed this week. What I like about Ziplist is that you click on the recipe you like and it composes your shopping list for you.
Baked Potato Soup
This was one of the best potato soup recipes I have had. I has cauliflower blended in and it gives a nice consistency to the soup and helps to make it healthier. :) Loved the bacon too...protein!
This recipe was 207.6 calories per 1 cup serving/11.9 g protein
This recipe was 207.6 calories per 1 cup serving/11.9 g protein
The other one I LOVED was:
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts.html
www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts.html
This one was easy to prepare...just open a lot of cans and dump in! The most prep was chopping one onion. Lots of leftovers for meals during the week.
203.7 calories per 1 1/4 cup serving/16.9 g protein
203.7 calories per 1 1/4 cup serving/16.9 g protein
Watched the movie "This Means War" with Reese Witherspoon before my surgery. It was fun and the guys were fun to watch.
The other new thing I found this week is "Words with Friends" on my smart phone. Very addicting!
It feels good to be back in blogland and catching up with everyone. I'm telling you over the course of a year, some of you have gotten right down SKINNY! :)
Happy weekend everyone!


My doc told me not to put anything on scars until they are completely healed. Nor sure about bio-oil thou.
ReplyDeleteSkinnytaste has the best recipes! Love her! Check out her stuffed pepper soup....hubs cannot get enough of it.
Sounds like some yummy recipes! YUM Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete