
I couldn't let this day go by without posting. Just one month to go until my "band-day!" Once we hit May it will seem closer. I just had a lovely visit with a friend from Utah who had gastric bypass surgery last June. She has lost over 100 lbs. and looks phenomenal!!! It is very inspiring to hear her story and have her encouragement.
I just finished a big meeting, so now I will have a little more time to dedicate to blog reading, supporting and sharing. Let the countdown begin!!!
I just finished a big meeting, so now I will have a little more time to dedicate to blog reading, supporting and sharing. Let the countdown begin!!!


This month will fly by. I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope to be right there with you!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me Janice, it will go fast! I just celebrated my 1 month bandiversary!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be banded with Vickie and than Bonnie! CAn't wait for all of you!
Hope the time flies. I remember thinking I'd never get there and now it's been almost 3 months. So happy for you.
ReplyDelete