
I have been reading many blogs from start to finish. What is inspirational to me is that I relive someone's life (perhaps the last 9 months) in the course of an hour. So when they post that they are frustrated with their slow weight loss, I read 10 minutes later how they passed that plateau. I get to see them reach their goals without having to wait the full 9 months. That is what gives me hope when I get banded. I know if I stick with it and give it time...it can happen.
This week I read the following blogs start to finish...
http://jax0120.blogspot.com/ - Jacquie (banded March 24)
http://embracinganewpath.blogspot.com/ - Jenny (banded March 29)
http://thelittlebandit.blogspot.com/ - Jess (banded Jan. 22)
http://thequeenbeeslapbandlife.blogspot.com/ - Vickie (to be banded in May) :)
http://rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com/ - SandyLee (banded Feb. 10)
I have been taking notes and writing tips, recipes, etc. as I read blogs. I will share those in a later post. A BIG THANK YOU to each of you ladies!!! I have smiled, chuckled and enjoyed your stories!!!
Even though my surgery is about a month away, the liquid diet is just a few weeks away. That makes it feel that much closer.
This week I read the following blogs start to finish...
http://jax0120.blogspot.com/ - Jacquie (banded March 24)
http://embracinganewpath.blogspot.com/ - Jenny (banded March 29)
http://thelittlebandit.blogspot.com/ - Jess (banded Jan. 22)
http://thequeenbeeslapbandlife.blogspot.com/ - Vickie (to be banded in May) :)
http://rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com/ - SandyLee (banded Feb. 10)
I have been taking notes and writing tips, recipes, etc. as I read blogs. I will share those in a later post. A BIG THANK YOU to each of you ladies!!! I have smiled, chuckled and enjoyed your stories!!!
Even though my surgery is about a month away, the liquid diet is just a few weeks away. That makes it feel that much closer.


Can't wait to hear all your findings. I've read a few from beginning to end too and took a lot of notes and then my freaking computer crashed and I lost it all. I tried not to take it as a sign. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Janice-I can't tell you how important this blogging is to me. When I read about someone getting to goal or having a bandiversary I think about how I will be able to go back and re-read my posts (and I already have). I actually keep all my posts in a Word document so I can read them from the start (and not have to read backwards).
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know that you can put almost anything that will help you move forward in your journey so you can see progress.
SO excited for you that you get the pre-op diet soon. (well it will be a struggle but then it means you are getting the band).