
Every six months I switch my clothes seasonally (fall/winter to spring/summer). It is a BIG deal! I pack the out of season clothes in bins and hang the more formal items in a storage closet. Then the remainder of the clothes are left in my closet. EVERY YEAR I think I will lose weight and be able to wear those items a few sizes too small...it has never happened. It is so fun to actually believe it could happen this year!!! So hard to even imagine!!! I put the items just a few sizes too small in the storage closet upstairs for easier access. If all goes as planned I should be 30-40 lbs lighter by next fall! Dreams can come true!


How very exciting. I wish I lived in a place where my closet was re-organized based on seasons. But here it's hot or hot and humid. Ok...that's a stretch, but I generally wear the same things year 'round and just add a jacket when it's "cold". I will be so happy when things start moving out of my closet for good!
ReplyDeleteWe lived in Arizona for close to 20 years so I know what you mean. I do enjoy the seasons. It makes you feel like you get new clothes every six month. After surgery, it will be new clothes for real. :)
ReplyDelete