
It's Friday...my most favorite day of the week! I'm getting ready to go back to school and we have had a couple days of in services. Our coordinator made a delicious lunch the other day that was probably the best I have ever had. (or maybe I just appreciate food more :) She made a whole wheat spaghetti casserole and *Doubletree* hotel cookies. OMG...to die for! I had one...it was divine!
I checked my inches the other day for 2 months out. I have lost:
*about 4" from my hips/stomach area
*about 4" from my hips/stomach area
*3" from my waist
*2" from my chest
*2 1/2 from each thigh
All in all, I think it was about 16" total. Good bye and good riddance!
All in all, I think it was about 16" total. Good bye and good riddance!
My favorite new treat is lowfat club house crackers (qty 5) and a wedge of Laughing Cow (garlic & herb cheese spread). That just tastes decadent!
I'm turning into the food Nazi at my house. It is not a pretty picture...the natives are getting combative. :) I make comments to my husband about the portion sizes on his plate. I tell my daughter that she doesn't need to eat three cheese sandwiches when she comes home from cheer before she goes to bed. Then I hide "my food" so no one else can get it. My dh had been eating my protein bars. Grrrr...I'm sure this too will pass and I will quit policing what everyone else eats. Right??? Yeah, right! :)
Happy Friday everyone!!!
Happy Friday everyone!!!


Congrats on the inches lost! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture! I am definitely possessive of my food... but it is getting to be less now that I can't eat it all myself hahaha
ReplyDeleteI think the best thing this band has done for me is help me to get my portion sizes under control, so yes, when I see my husband heading back to the kitchen for his third sandwich of the evening (he's already had his dinner), I now comment and draw his attention to it. Although he's as fit as a fiddle and very active, his middle is getting much fatter and I can see why. I still weigh much more than he does though...Doh! You're doing brilliantly by the way. xx
ReplyDeleteSeeing how many inches we lose is one of the best things. Congrats. And my DH also tries to eat my protein bars. I now take them to work.
ReplyDelete16 inches, that is awesome! I love Laughing Cow, such a great snack!
ReplyDelete