

I have been back from my trip a few weeks now and I still cannot figure out my blog issues. :)
When I came back my blog background was gone and I have this box that says "Image or video has been deleted...Photo Bucket." I kept thinking if I put a new background in, it would go away.
So far, the blog will not accept a new background. So if anyone has experience similar blog issues or has any suggestions, please let me know. THANK YOU!!!! Meanwhile, it is driving me crazy!
Back to the weight loss front, 1.2 lbs this week. I had not lost any weight, and then we went out for Mexican food and I lost .6 lbs the next day. Last night we celebrated my father in law's 90th birthday. I had cake, a brownie, a skinny hamburger (no bun)...and lost another .6 lbs. Sometimes I feel like I lose a little easier when I eat more. Wishful thinking on my part! :)
The pics above are of me and my oldest daughter at the party. Again, so nice to be in pix and not delete them immediately. The other picture is with my sister in law who said she could really see my weight loss. She lost 90 lbs. with Weight Watchers a few years back and has kept it off, so she is very supportive.
So far, the blog will not accept a new background. So if anyone has experience similar blog issues or has any suggestions, please let me know. THANK YOU!!!! Meanwhile, it is driving me crazy!
Back to the weight loss front, 1.2 lbs this week. I had not lost any weight, and then we went out for Mexican food and I lost .6 lbs the next day. Last night we celebrated my father in law's 90th birthday. I had cake, a brownie, a skinny hamburger (no bun)...and lost another .6 lbs. Sometimes I feel like I lose a little easier when I eat more. Wishful thinking on my part! :)
The pics above are of me and my oldest daughter at the party. Again, so nice to be in pix and not delete them immediately. The other picture is with my sister in law who said she could really see my weight loss. She lost 90 lbs. with Weight Watchers a few years back and has kept it off, so she is very supportive.
Happy rest of the weekend!


You are looking good, Janice! About the blog stuff....I am pretty clueless. I was lucky enough to get my background back! I had to delete the previous background code and install the new one. Somehow I got it to work. I am sure someone can help you. I think Lynda from "This Time Next Year" had a post about how to replace the background.
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't help you with your blog issue. You definitely should enjoy having your pictures taken because you look great.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh ummm maybe go to www.shabbyblogs.com thats what i used... you might need to delete the html code if you added it. I could be wrong though.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic in the photos! Yay i love photos :)
I still avoid other peoples cameras.... another 15 kilos and i might no avoid them as much.
Ash x
It is because if you used the scrapbook blog site it has had to change companies to help upload or something. SO what I did was delete this one and find someone else with a cute blog and click on the company that made it. i believe the one I use now is the cutest blog on the block. Thats the name of it.. Lots of super cute layouts there. Hope that helps a bit and was not all messed up on you.. I am just kind of a confusing person. LOL
ReplyDeleteI think you need a new background is all. Cutest Blog on the Block did a makeover or something and wiped all ours out - I just made a whole new one. Sigh. Hope this helps.
ReplyDeleteHey, I am a new follower who found you from Kerri's Award blog. i was banded on March 23rd,2010... and I look forward to following your journey. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMy background disappeared too. I just replaced it on Blogger. You are not the only one who has that annoying photobucket thing though. I have no clue how to get rid of that. Good luck. And you look great!
ReplyDeleteLookin Good GF!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteWish I could help with your blog issue. Sorry.