Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School Time


I have included a picture above of one of my favorite stores, *Soft Surroundings*. Their clothes seem so romantic and peaceful!

Crazy time with getting ready back to school! Good time...just crazy getting ready for my 4th grade classroom. I started with in-services today, so the balancing act begins. :)

The beginning of the week I was losing about .5 lbs. a day. Then the second half of the week I gained about .5 lbs. a day. Ended the week with a .4 lb loss, so not the end of the world. Just lets you know how fickle weight can be some time. My lowest weight this week was 182.6. I set a goal to be in the 170's by September. That is just exciting to say...can't even imagine!!!

I had my third fill scheduled last week, but my dr. said that I could cancel it if I felt I didn't need it. My second fill was just two weeks prior. As a teacher the next day I have time off that coincides with the dr. is Dec. 22. I feel comfortable now, not too tight or loose. If I eat too quick I can tell, yet I can pretty much eat anything. I haven't found any foods I can't eat. I'm losing about 1.5 lbs a week, so I feel this is a good place. We will see where I'm at in December; my goal is in the low 160's.

PS-I need to thank my 17 year old who fixed my blog. I told her I would give her $20 if she could remove the Photobucket box within 24 hrs. She had in done in 20 min. Money talks! :)
Happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Kids and computers are great! You are doing great Janice and we are both the same weight! I am also hoping to be in the 170's by Sept. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back, Janice. I was wondering where you were! Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im kind of where you are at with the fills... i have had only 2 fills but im scared for my third....

    I spoke to a woman yesterday who had the surgery and she was surprised i hadnt thrown up or felt uncomfortable and can eat basically anything.

    Janice how big are your portions sizes? Im a bit worried im eating to much? although i like my restriction at the moment because i can still eat whatever just not as much. Let me know your portion sizes on my comments part of my blog if you can.

    Im intrugied because we seem at the same place and im not sure if its normal that i can be eating everything quite comfortably. At night my portions are double of what i have during the day tho :-\

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the picture above was a picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im working with exactly the same mentality as you... im using more willpower then having another fill, i think id rather a little bit of will power of pb'ing or getting stuck ahahah im so scared of this happening.

    We dont have Taco Bell here.... i bet id love it though so im lucky its not here.

    Seems you eat less then me at night... hmmm im bad, i shouldnt eat anywhere near as much as i do at night, but i dont really eat all day, i have a coffee for breakfast then 4 low fat crackers for lunch with a light spread on them... hmmmm its so confusing lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 182....Congrats! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up about "Soft Surroundings". I've alrady checked ou their website and I like!!

    ReplyDelete