At least that is what I think I need help with. I "follow" people and I assume they should show up on my dashboard. That is how I stay on top of things (such as it is.) If I follow you and you post, I make a commitment to read updates and respond. The new people I have added since I got back to blogging are not showing up on my dashboard. My patience with technology is "low."
Any suggestions, would be great. I use Blogger. Thank you!!!
Right now I'm on "cruise control" until I get my next fill. The dr. says that I will not feel much in the way of restriction until I get at least 5 cc in my 14 cc band. Right now I have 3 cc. I'm tracking what I eat and keep it at about 1300 - 1400 calories a day. A bit higher than I would like, but I'm keeping it healthy. I have a fill scheduled April 3 and plan to be over 5 cc. The goal then is to kick the calories down to about 1100 - 1200 a day.
I'm feeling aok since the revision. Nice not to have those abdominal pains anymore. :)
The picture above is dinner for my daughter's 15th bday. She wanted to eat out at her favorite restaurant. This is how much I could eat before I was full. So there must be some restriction there. I took it home for leftovers the next day.
I'm feeling aok since the revision. Nice not to have those abdominal pains anymore. :)
The picture above is dinner for my daughter's 15th bday. She wanted to eat out at her favorite restaurant. This is how much I could eat before I was full. So there must be some restriction there. I took it home for leftovers the next day.
Also, I included a picture of the half a case of candy bars, Cherry Mash, that my parents sent our family for my daughter's birthday. Mind you that is my favorite candy bar and they are not that easy to find. It is a daily compromise. I almost felt like I had to eat them all up and get them out of the way so there would be no dilemma. That makes no sense, except to the mind of a food junkie.
Still unfair, dh who has been tracking what he eats on My Fitness Pal has lost 10 lbs. so far. I have lost close to 6. An average about 1 lb. a week.
NSV the past week. When I went to visit my dr. he made the comment that I looked younger since I had lost weight. He has the BEFORE pix inside each patient's folder. Later that weekend I was at a business event and met some cohorts that I had only talked to thru email. I have a picture on my signature line for email. They made the comment that I looked much younger and prettier in person. Twice in one week, someone commented that I looked younger. I will take it. Yeah!
I'm enjoying reading the blogs. After being away over a year, I realize/appreciate how important this connection is.
Happy Friday!
Janice


Hi,
ReplyDeleteGreat site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.
Thanks and have a great day!